Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Zhang - Ch'in Mausoleum General Fight

After I saw the Zhang chase that guy around the map, I was yearning to get to the quest to kill him. I finally got the quest and found Zhang roaming around the beaches far north of Fishing Village. When I saw a bunch of people grouped around the area where Zhang was I knew that they were planning on killing him. Here is the result of the ensuing battle.




I was a little disappointed by the drops, but immensely happy about the reward for the quest. I could easily tell that the people who fought Zhang had done it like this before due to their excellent coordination with each other. As always, an Elf Priest is essential this boss battle, as it is with almost all boss battles. Below is information about the gauntlets (wrist bracers) that I received for completing the quest.

1 comment:

Virgo47 said...

I'm playing PWI and I encountered this man once. I have the quest in the list for a while, I'm now 48lvl wizard, but when I tried to kill him (rather without any exps - with fresh level ;-)) it was quick and I didn't see much of a damage I caused. :-)

Thank you for the video and information contained!

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com