Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mardook - ShadeDismal Quest

Since I had already killed Mardook in my Heroes Tomb and Green Shirt Tomb video, I didn't bother getting another video of killing him. This time when I killed him, I had the quest to kill Mardook, Seal of Mardook. This is a level 40 quest which you get from Forrester. Once you accept the quest, you have 2 hours to go to Heroes Tomb, kill Mardook, and return to Forrester. Of course, if you fail or give up the quest, you can try again. As with the Will of Zhang quest, you get a piece of equipment as part of your reward. This time you get a helmet instead of gauntlets. There is a choice between a helmet focused on the five elements, and a helmet focused on more physical aspects. The picture below is a picture of the helmet I chose, the physical helmet.

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com