Sunday, February 10, 2008

Zang - Ch'in Mausoleum General Chase

After killing some monsters for a quest, I return to Fishing Village and find nearly everyone dead and a fiery beast is rampaging through the town. I was lucky enough to have my video recorder ready, and I captured this exciting footage. I, actually, almost decided not to follow this chase, because I was too bust trying to complete quests and level up.



I'm not exactly sure why the boss seemed to lose intrest in the Elf Priest when it did, but now I believe that the Elf lost his wings because he was out of mana. Judging by the amount of damage the Elf took with each attack, I would have to say he was probably somewhere around level 60. I will most definetly put up a video of a fight with this boss when I am a high enough level or get a good party to fight him with. After I recorded this I spent a lot of time around Fishing Village, and this boss actually arrived a few more times, but was never dragged as long as this one.

1 comment:

Virgo47 said...

Someone was asking if this (kiting Ch'in) is bannable offense, maybe this was one of his moments of fun (can't read the name from the video obviously). Very good footage. And quite fun - if you're not one of the dead. ;-)

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com