Friday, February 15, 2008

Haunted Grotto

I have reached level 39, and with that level comes the Iron Blood Tablets to the Haunted Grotto. This video is my very first trip through the Haunted Grotto, so I didn't know anything about what was inside. I had about four or five quests when I went into the grotto and complete all but one in one trip. I'd like to thank guildmates Elliot and GooFyBoy for their help with this video.




I had around 2800 health at full health, so the explosions from the deaths of the monsters took out about 1200-1400 health per explosion. When you encounter Farren Serenity, do not forget about his area of effect attack, and tell anybody who won't be able to handle it to stay far away. Also, I recieved information, after the video was completed, that Sparky Igneous does not explode when he is killed. If you would like to know exactly what the bosses in Haunted Grotto can drop, use the mob locator that I have a link to in one of my earlier posts. The grotto can be difficult to manuver through and find the boss your looking for, so I have provided a map with the locations of the bosses labeled.

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com