Saturday, March 29, 2008

Territory Update

There wasn't much activity this week. There were only three territory battles, and only one of them is worth noting. WarLord has once again attacked Malaysia, and it seems that are getting set to wipe the guild off the map. WarLord is also in a position to easily take over Ancient Dragon City. There are rumors that some guilds are formulating a plan to attack WarLord and retaliate. ReBorn is supposedly going to be a part of it. With an potential alliance on the way, WarLord might be in for a rough time next week. P.S. I am having technical issues with my computer, (I am making this revision from another computer) and will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible so I can start posting more videos and articles. I will make up for the lack of videos by posting extra videos.

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com