Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cave of Fire Solo

Even though I am way past completing my level 19 dungeon, Wolf's Den, I wanted to see if I could solo a dungeon. I decided to take on Cave of Fire, the Human level 19 dungeon, alone. This was not only the first time in Cave of Fire, but it was also my first time to solo any dungeon.




I'm probably going to try again around level 55, so I can take another whack at the boss. I just couldn't last long enough against the boss's attack, and rapidly lost health. I was, however, glad that I made it through the rest of the dungeon. I soloed this dungeon especially for this video, so I didn't get any kind of quest reward. The only drops I received were gold, potions, and some low grade equipment. The boss, Throng Might, does have a very small chance of dropping gold molds, and he can also drop a range of equipment.

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com