Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chewy - Lord StyxShrew

After I got the quest to kill Chewy, the first thing I did was ask my guild mates if any of them could help. Unfortunately, none of them were available, but they were able to tell me where Chewy was. After receiving Chewy's location I flew there and asked if anyone in that area was looking to kill him. Lucky for me, I met a party and filled up their last spot.



If you didn't notice, I was the only person in our party that used melee attacks. Anyone else using melee attacks should make certain that they are not pulled away from the location where you should fight Chewy. I believe that the main reasons why the Elf Priest flew above the fight, was so that if an enemy in the area happened to stray close to him he wouldn't be attacked, and so that Chewy's minions didn't attack him.

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com