Thursday, January 17, 2008

Darkwolven Lord Kill

I've been around the Temple of Orchid for many quests, and almost every time I go there I see someone asking for a party for the Darkwolven Lord. I had already seen the Darkwolven Lord outside of Temple of Orchid and wondered when I was going to get to kick some @$$!



So, this boss and be a real pain if you don't have a high level person in your party (preferably somewhere around level 60) to soak up most of the damage, and, luckily, I was able to get one. That is the only real trick to killing the Darkwolven Lord.

1 comment:

Virgo47 said...

My friend - lvl40 cleric - claims that she can beat it on her own, which is possible with enough mana potions, ironheart blessing (heal over time) and normal cleric nukes. It takes some time, that's true. Higher level is always big help.

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com